Number of vacancies: 1
Job title: Training Program officer
Preparing & Conducting Training Courses
– Assists the experts on conservation fields with preparation and conduct of training courses, in accordance with established procedures, such as purchasing items to be used in training courses, arranging places for training courses, coordinating with Egyptian counterparts, preparing texts, etc.
– Acts as an informal interpreter/translator when required
Assistant of Regular Works on Conservation Field
– Assists regular works of the experts on conservation field, in accordance with established procedures, such as supporting research project, coordinating the meeting with Egyptian counterparts, etc.
– Assists them on administrative affairs such as maintenance of items and documents, contact with Egyptian counterparts, etc.
Translation (Japanese ⇔ Arabic ⇔ English)
– Translates official documents, newspaper, and some other papers related to conservation field and training course in cooperation with the experts.
Performs other related duties as requested.
– have a bachelor degree
– have a good command of spoken and written English which is equivalent to TOEFL 550 or more
– have a good command of Japanese language which is equivalent to JLPT level N2 or more
– have 3-5 years of work experience, preferably, in private sector (work experience in Japanese or foreign companies will be an asset)
– able to work as a team member and to cooperate closely with colleagues and supervisors, personnel of counter-part organization, professors from Japan, and any other related persons
– must be in good health, both physically and mentally
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of May, 2015
Don’t forget to mention the job title in the e-mail subject
Candidates will have to go through document screening –> phone interview –> written test –> interview