Number of vacancies: 1
Job title: Administrative and Accounting Officer
Maintenance of Accounting Records
– Assists the Coordinator with maintenance of financial records for the Project Office, including assisting keeping accounting records, and keeping all the estimation sheets and receipts.
– Takes quotations and estimations for procurement according to the procurement rules of the Project Office.
– Contacts with companies for office environment maintenance including the maintenance contract of the copy machine.
– Makes travel arrangement for staff travels and related incoming missions, including maintenance of the contracts with rent-a-car companies, arranging buses and cars for traveling and driver’s services of the Office.
Translation (Arabic ⇔ English)
– Translate official documents, contents of the Project Homepage, Project brochure, newspaper, receipts and some other papers related on the activities of the Project Office.
Administrative work for Training Courses
– Maintain the list of participants of Training Courses and Workshops
– Takes minutes and/or notes at meetings when required
Maintenance of Inventory Records
– Assists Coordinator with the maintenance and update of inventory records of equipment with other administrative staff.
– Maintains the Project Office library, including catalogue of incoming publications jointly with other administrative staff.
– Updates new articles on the Project websites
– Chooses and controls the quality of the Project brochure and other public relation materials of the Project.
– Contacts with Egyptian media agencies for news coverage regarding the Project and arrange their visits.
– Maintains administrative contacts with the Egyptian counterparts.
Administrative Preparation for Training Courses
– Assists with the administrative preparation and conduct of meetings and training courses, in accordance with established procedures.
– Acts as an informal interpreter/translator when required.
Perform other related duties as requested.
– have a bachelor degree, preferably, in business administration
– have a good command of spoken and written English which is equivalent to TOEFL 550 or more
– having a good command of Japanese language is preferable
– have 3-5 years of work experience, preferably, in private sector (work experience in Japanese or foreign companies will be an asset)
– able to work as a team member and to cooperate closely with colleagues and supervisors, personnel of counter-part organization, professors from Japan, and any other related persons
– must be in good health, both physically and mentally
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of May, 2015
Don’t forget to mention the job title in the e-mail subject
Candidates will have to go through document screening –> phone interview –> written test –> interview